The red carpet and moments prior to the Golden Globes when your favorite actresses and entertainers arrive are as exciting as the awards themselves; sometimes, moreso. If you can’t wait to see and check the details of the hair and make-up looks of your beloved celebrity, then this post is for you.
There was a high level of excitement surrounding the 78th Golden Globe Awards that took place on Sunday, February 28th at two different venues; the Rainbow Room in New York City and Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills. Most nominees have appeared virtually while some hit the red carpet and flaunted truly unique styles.
Unlike last year’s Golden Globe red carpet, this year’s show offered a plethora of ways to admire our favorite celebrities more for their stunning hairstyles and unparalleled makeup. Many of the individuals we saw grabbed more attention simply by being on screen at all. You can check out the few names of nominees and their hair & makeup look-
- Andra Day: Andra Day has caught all the attention from her absolutely breathtaking look. Her deep berry lips and ethereal curls were a perfect match and excellent look.
- Angela Bassett: If you love braids, then you will love hairstyling with braids more by seeing Bassett’s braids. You will see even the smaller braids were weaved properly. This tight braid look is true perfection and is what sets the level at the red carpet.
- Margot Robbie: Nothing can beat the wavy hair with golden highlights. That is what Margot Robbie was absolutely adorable and wore a warm red lipstick with her signature glossy lob.
- Cynthia Erivo: It takes a lot of courage to dress as boldly as Cynthia Erivo with her negative brows, pinky nude lips, and fluttery lashes. Erivo has done this very well and was the go to look for the event.
- Amanda Seyfried: There’s no wonder glamour is the major thing that sets the benchmark in every red carpet event and Amanda Seyfried never fails to serve all of it. Recently, she appeared with shades of coral and pink makeup during the Golden Globe event.
- Laverne Cox: Braids are always there in trend when it comes to the virtual red carpet. Cox made braids pinned properly and used stunning ruby lipstick.
- Tiffany Haddish: Tiffany Haddish wore a honey blonde pixie cut and stunned with her gold and bronze makeup at the Award event.
- Laura Dern: Laura Dern is a crush held by many and she looks classier with tousled hair at the event. She also wore red lipstick and grabbed the attention of all the people there.
So, from smoky eyes to a vampy lipstick, fiery look to the paired back nude look, all the nominees were stunning in their different appearance. If you want to try any of these celebrity-like hairstyles, then you can use Vitalize hair products to improve the volume and texture of your hair.
To order your hair products, visit https://vitalizehair.com/